Technical Product Manager – IBM Content Navigator
Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
As the technical Product Manager for IBM Content Navigator you will define product strategy and roadmap and closely work with development and UX design teams to deliver superior content management capabilities to thousands of our clients. This includes defining features and user experience by user personas as well setting priorities for product delivery. You will also perform market analysis and engage with clients to maintain a robust outside-in perspective. You will be the face of the product
present at IBM and industry conferences, build and deliver demonstrations of your product, and promote your product in social media.
Success in this position requires passion for solving user problems with technology, delivering products that delight clients, demonstrated communications skills and leading cross-functional teams. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
• Owns product decisions and delivery
• Leads cross functional teams
• Ensure market success and client satisfaction
• Manages interdependencies with other products in the portfolio
Preferred work location: Costa Mesa or San Jose, California
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years of experience in software industry, specifically in product management or similar technical roles
- Familiarity with user interface frameworks, technologies, and UX design
- Familiarity with Enterprise Content Management
- Experience with modern and agile development methodologies
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and writings skills
- Analytical and research skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Design Thinking
- Cloud technologies and SaaS
- Familiarity with FileNet Content Platform
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top