Technical Lead DBG
- Software engineer for multi-platform web and mobile device applications
- Developing web, software, mobile apps, prototypes, or proofs of concepts
- Work closely with visual and UX designers
- Creating highly scalable UI artifacts
- Familiar with the development challenges inherent with highly scalable and available web applications.
- Continually grow skills to enhance your technical expertise and contribution to the team
- Be creative and efficient in solving complex and/or time-critical problems
- Utilize Agile Development, SCRUM, Kanban, or Extreme Programming methodologies.
Ready to be part of IBM's Digital transformation journey? Love working with cutting edge technologies? Embark on the journey with us at IBM Digital, a team that is part of the newly formed IBM Digital Business Group (DBG). We own the mission to design and deliver a better way to do business with IBM through modern digital experiences that make buying and using IBM solutions & expertise easier for clients and partners.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- configuring and using Drupal 8 worfklows
- building Drupal 8 modules to connect to back-end APIs
- building and customizing Drupal 8 templates and pages
- translation and localization in Drupal 8
- PHP, MySQL and Drush
- unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment concepts and streamlined delivery of code
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Familiarity with Drupal 8 best practices
- Familiarity with tuning Drupal 8 for page performance
- Nice to have: Git, Gherkin, Behat, Twig
- Solid understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on optimizing usability
- professional experience with the Drupal 8 content management system
- Web, Mobile, UX
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top