Technical Infrastructure Specialist
-Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere Plugin.
- Responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere HTTP Server.
- Administering WebSphere.
- Deploying applications.
- Perform L2 problem determination and problem resolution on in scope software
- Perform root cause analysis of in scope software outages
- Responsible for security and certificates management and updates across multiple
- Administering WebSphere Portal.
- Troubleshooting WAS and WAS Portal issues.
- Researching and implementation of IBM Lotus Connections installation in stand-alone
and clustered environments.
- Involved in implementation of WI LDAP on clustered environments.
- Perform in scope product log file rotation, pruning, and archiving
- Execute changes off-hours.
- Maintain Operational Procedures documentation for middleware operations.
Linux Systems Administrator
- Responsible for user/access management.
- NFS setup across multiple servers.
- Responsible for network firewall, Apache security, IPTables, configuration and
troubleshooting, ..etc Linux (RHEL) OS on traditional and virtualized environment.
- Responsible for developing/debugging Shell scripts and SSH Key RSA Login
- zLinux servers/application tuning and automation.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top