Technical Architect - Machine Learning_IBM GSI Labs
About IBM: IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that encourages, in an environment where growth is supported. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to build breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building teams with varied strengths with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer.
Business Unit Introduction: The Global System Integrators Lab (GSI) is a global mission based out of IBM India Software Labs and comprises a team of Architects, Specialists, Solution managers, Program managers across all IBM Software capabilities. The lab is focused on engaging with System Integrators in a programmatic approach, with a goal of building their capability through joint Go-to-Market solutions using IBM's newest technologies and partners, building joint assets & solutions on IBM Data platform, supporting Centres of Competency within the GSIs, and providing thought leadership & innovations to inspire and activate the larger developer communities within the SIs and GSIs.
Who you are: As a Machine Learning Technical Architect, You will apply your expertise in Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies to machine learning led solutions for IBM partners and System Integrators. You will participate in discussions on applying the Machine Learning concepts to use cases pertaining to various domains with partners and system integrators. Aside from this you will also help with enabling on IBM Machine Learning technologies and platforms, advising on best practices, help design partner solutions integrating IBM Machine Learning platforms and prototype these solutions.
What you'll do: As an Architect, You'll
- Design the architecture and infrastructure for Machine Learning solutions.
- Develop deployment plan for Machine Learning Models/pipelines.
- Development of Machine Learning prototypes for different domains.
- Design and implement embeddability of Machine Learning artifacts in Enterprise solutions.
- Ensure infrastructure designs for Machine Learning are scalable and meet concurrency and throughput requirements.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the guide you want to be.
- You'll directly interact with the Product development and Offering management teams and gain knowledge of product nuances and GTM strategies.
- You'll interact extensively and learn from Senior Technical leaders from IBM and Business partner organizations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of industry experience.
- Relevant experience of 3+ years in analytics or machine learning.
- 2+ years in deployment of machine learning in enterprise architectures.
- 2 years experience in analytics work/deployments/projects.
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel to partner locations.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Project Development/Deployment experience :
- 2 years in using any of the open source ML frameworks (Tensorflow, Spark, Caffe, Torch, Sci-kit etc).
- At least 2 years of experience in ML model development for Vision, NLP or STT area.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top