Technical Application and Business Consultant Internship program @IBM
Welcome to the Digital and Cognitive Era: Every so often, we witness a transformation that truly changes the world. Digital and Cognitive Computing are ushering in that change by out-thinking some of the world's most complex problems in Banking, Insurance, Communication, Travel & Transportation, Healthcare, Retail, and more. Join IBM and become part of a team of thinkers and doers who help doctors to find cures for cancer, investment bankers to maximize wealth, cities to become smarter and business to transform how their customers. There is no better place to launch or further your career
IBM is looking for Mobile Application Developer or SOA/WEB Services Developer and Business Consultants and Junior Project Managers.
IBM is engaged with clients across all industries on some of the most relevant and exciting business and IT initiatives today - from intelligent transportation to smarter electricity management, from integrated commerce applications to improved healthcare. Our Technical and Business Consultants play a critical role in these initiatives - analyzing clients business challenges, designing innovative IT-based solutions and leading the technical aspects of their delivery.
- Base knowledge of Development Environments based on Eclipse and Cloud platforms (Application Developer Services Developer)
- Attitude and interest in an Organizational and Management Consultant career (Business Consultants and Project Managers)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition and SQL and java script
- Base Rich Web App application development on the Android platform, iOS and Windows
- User Interface Developer
- Good interpersonal skills, high flexibility, autonomy and problem solving skills
- English Fluent
- Interest in implementing Customer Engagement solution
- Client facing attitude
- Attitude and interest in a Consultant career
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Peter M.Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top