Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Monthly all kinds tax filling for SH , achieve expected tax results, maintain process compliance and audit readiness at all time
- Apply tax incentives from tax bureau
- Maintain the relationship with in charged tax authorities;
- Complete Non-trade remittance- contract registerastion, tax certificate issuing etc
- Other work related to tax bureau, such as tax invoice purchase etc
- Develop and undertake special tax and accounting projects
Job Requirements (Skills/ experiences)
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-3 years Finance/tax related working experience in MNC
- Familiar with the China tax law /SAFE policy
- Quick learner and result-oriented;
- Skilled in spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, etc.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor degree in Tax/Accounting/Finance major
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
1. 3 + years working knowledge of accounting and tax principles.
2. Strong communication and negotiation skills, demonstrated ability to present results in both orally and in writing.
3. Strong problem solving, High analytical ability to identify, correlate, and interpret specialized financial and tax data.
4. Self-motivated, willing to work under pressure.
5. Skilled in spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, etc.
6. Bachelor\'s Degree in Tax/Accounting/Finance major
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top