Talent Acquisition Partner Senior
The search is aimed at professionals with at least 4 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, in international companies.
Whoever occupies the position will be responsible for leading recruitment processes at local and / or regional level, interacting permanently with the line manager of each country.
It is essential to have an intermediate - advanced level of English
Priority will be given to those profiles that have technical training; be passionate about technology and innovation; have openness to continuous improvement; demonstrate vision about attracting talent, and want to be part of a transformation process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
What do we need from you?
- Specific experience as Recruitment Consultant in the IT sector
- Advanced dominion of social networks at recruitment level
- Knowledge of IT industry (leading companies in the country, micro sectors).
- Soft skills that allow you to work at a corporate level, providing an optimal service to our internal clients and an outstanding scope of results.
- Intermediate / advanced English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Intermediate / Advanced English
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top