Talent Acquisition Partner - MEA
Talent Acquisition Partner in IBM is responsible for all external recruiting and staffing activities related to the attraction, sourcing, selection and hiring of talent into IBM, as well as partnering with IBM managers to help build a workforce with those critical skills needed to move the business forward.
- Act as the single point of contact for the recruitment requests
- Act as the client advocate, understand and advise hiring managers on marketing trends and challenges
- Manage (Identifying, resolving and preventing) escalations.
- Work hand in hand with on-boarding to meet IBM business leaders targets
- Support in sourcing and screening candidates.
- Lead offer details discussion with Hiring Managers
- Manage candidates' offer negotiation
- Drive candidate decision process through offer acceptance
- Track Progress of profiles & requisitions
- Interview potential candidates, if required
- Ensure appropriate communication to candidates and new hires
- Strong sourcing skills, skilled at partnering hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Excellent command of the English language
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top