Talent Acquisition Partner (f/m)
The Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is responsible for the execution of recruiting plans for Business Consulting, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as leveraging new innovative recruitment approaches. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the Business Leaders and Talent Acquisition.
You will be a partner to aligned client groups, designing creative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent, and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through onboarding.
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience.
- Build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill hiring needs in a timely manner.
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process.
- Identify and manage stakeholders and influencers to accelerate and manage recruitment process.
- Drive recruiting activity for aligned client groups for their external hiring needs.
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability and competency based assessments during their interview.
- Build and leverage external relationships with technical/diversity/professional associations, to help shape sourcing strategy and develop future talent pipelines.
- Develop and build a candidate generation strategy which includes industry/competitive research and sourcing tactics to attract passive and active candidates.
- Understand candidate career goals, design compensation recommendations, and consult with clients on how to successfully hire candidates.
- Execute diversity recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to IBM by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Collaborate with university recruiting teams to participate in campus events, career days and info sessions at select universities.
- Effectively leverage social media tools in alignment with IBMs Social Media and Branding Strategy.
- Meet/exceed key recruiting performance metrics.
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive demonstrated recruiting experience including full life cycle recruiting.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines.
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short and long term hiring needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively in meetings, email and in formal discussions.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% regionally.
- Fluent in German and English.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top