Talent Acquisition Partner - Early Professional Hiring
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
What will you make with IBM?
IBM Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for all external recruiting and staffing activities related to the attraction, hiring and on-boarding new employees to IBM. We are partners to IBM's managers to help build great teams with critical skills needed for business to succeed.
This role would be ideal for someone passionate about University and Early Professional Hiring. As an on-campus attraction specialist you will maintain university relations with career offices as well as manage all Graduate & Student Hiring.
We are a team of Talent Acquisition Professionals working collaboratively across Europe. At IBM, you will benefit from some of the best training and grow your careers by taking on diverse projects.
- Maintaining university relations (university career offices)
- Participating in job fairs and other employer branding and marketing events
- Determining adequate sourcing strategies
- Proactive talent sourcing
- Managing all Graduate & Student hiring
- Leading recruitment processes in wide scope of IT sector and supportive functions
- Close cooperation with hiring managers to define key requirements
- Handling offers and accompanying candidates till the on-boarding
- Building and maintaining effective relations with hiring managers and candidates
- Managing candidate's database: CV screening, selecting candidates for manager's review and tracking hiring status
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Significant amount of recruitment hands-on experience
- Client focused, with ability to manage customer's expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator able to build strong relations with candidates and business partners
- English and Italian: Fluent
- Well organized, open minded with positive attitude
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-changing environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong experience with Graduate, Campus and Early professional Recruitment
- Understanding of IT sector
- Hands-on experience with Employer Branding activities
- Experience with ATS (Taleo, Kenexa, other)
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
We're using technologies like AI, cloud, blockchain and IoT to help our clients transform their industries.
IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. We have just completed our 26th consecutive year of patent leadership.
For more information, visit www.ibm.com.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top