Talent Acquisition Partner
IBM Romania recruitment team is looking for a Senior IT Recruiter to take responsibility for driving the end to end recruitment process.
The successful candidate will join an established team with proven experience and great results.
The primary focus is to attract, source, select and onboard the best candidates according to hiring plans with overall responsibility for driving best practice and maximizing competitive advantage.
The role will be challenging and very dynamic, candidates need to be flexible, comfortable with change and 'customer-focused'.
- Develop a comprehensive and compelling attraction proposition reflecting the IBM career model, performance and reward model, leadership, culture and development opportunities
- Design and lead programs to improve our image as employer of choice and preserve and develop IBM brand image with all candidates
- Develop appropriate marketing collateral to support recruitment activities (may include: update of internet material, provision of marketing collateral)
- Ensure that the candidate pipeline is progressed in a timely fashion, by working with country hiring managers and Resource Deployment Management
- Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
- Review of ad hoc CVs received as general applications and pass through to hiring managers (or any other manager if suitable for their business) as appropriate
- Support relevant testing tools (psychometric, technical, and other) to support the interview assessment process and improve conversion ratios. Ensure Competency Based interviewing is widely used
- Assist in the delivery of assessment centers where necessary
- Drive Diversity agenda of IBM through hiring actions
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years of IT recruitment experience
- Experience in sourcing
- Goal oriented
- Strong, proven interpersonal skills
- Team player
- English advanced, additional European language is a plus
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience with Full-Cycle recruiting
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top