Talent Acquisition Partner
Responsible for the end to end experience for standard and niche roles including sourcing, screening, closing and stakeholder engagement.
Subject matter expert in a specific domain, industry or function, relentlessly creating and expanding diverse candidate pipelines.
Understanding their evolving client group, competition and market dynamics to be able to anticipate talent and hiring shifts.
Prepare and consult with their client groups regarding their hiring needs, hiring strategy and execution
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong sourcing skills, skilled at partnering hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment and closing approaches
- Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools
- Excellent command of the English language
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Well organized, open minded with positive attitude
- Flexible and able to work in fast changing environment
- Client focused, with ability to manage customer's expectations
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top