Talent Acquisition Manager
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our clients through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing Delivery and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the overall management of an assigned group/client for a specific outsourcing engagement within the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) group. This role drives strategic planning and leadership and has on-going interaction and communication with key client stakeholders. The Talent Acquisition Manager role also provides tactical leadership, management and mentorship for the client partnership and the entire staff across the program. This role works closely with the other management staff to ensure extreme service and client satisfaction.
• Assisting the Talent Acquisition Executive and other internal teams with the implementation project work plan including pre-planning items including but not limited to: scope definition; overall strategy; resource plans; financial plans; risk plans; quality plans; timelines; communication plans; launch objectives; tasks lists; project phases; meeting rhythm (if working with new clients)
• Accountability for delivering to client SLA's, monthly and quarterly business metrics
• Consulting with internal teams and the client in identifying system/process enhancements necessary to better align the solution with their business goals, including prioritizing those enhancements needed to meet project deadlines and budgets
• Reviewing risk and quality plans to ensure necessary mitigation and continuous improvement plans are identified and implemented
• Building deep relationships with our client's HR Business partners to improve outcomes and ensure KPIs and SLAs are met.
• Accountable for the management (or in direct leadership) of designated Program Staff and Program Leadership
• Accountable for (direct or in direct) building, maintaining, and developing a high performing, experienced team focused on client's deliverables (low turnover)
• Responsible for mentoring, coaching, developing and engaging the team, recognizing strengths and weaknesses. Ensuring the client's solution and recruitment process as designed is executed consistently across multiple sites
• Developing and disseminating program status reports for internal and external stakeholders including Monthly Delivery documentation for Executive team, weekly status reports, and post-mortem analyses with leadership team. (Quarterly Business Reviews)
• Conduct daily and/or weekly huddles with Staff, cascading IBM and client information as appropriate
• Develop and maintain relationships with any or all of the following: Human Resources Partners, Senior Human Resources personnel and Senior Delivery Managers, Recruitment Services Technology liaisons, Recruitment Delivery Center Management
• Set and monitor performance of the teams KPIs for VC as well as checkpoint goals quarterly
• Accountable for the compliance of (Business Controls) delivery for account
• Maximize revenue (for transactional and hybrid accounts) for assigned account
• Accurately forecast revenue and costs as well as control ILC for the account
• Generation and submitting of invoices for the account
• Manage the day to day relationship, contract and customer satisfaction of assigned account. Continue to integrate IBM services when client needs change and value can be added
• Provide day to day guidance, communication, and leadership for (direct and in direct) delivery team on assigned account
• Work in partnership with the Delivery Centrer manager/s and leadership teams to successfully provide required services for the assigned account
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 5 years experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Account Management in a corporate or professional services environment in life science and pharma vertical
• At least 3 years experience in managing recruitment teams in a matrix management environment
• At least 2 years experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• At least 1 year previous experience in Change management
• High School Diploma / GED
• 25% Travel Annually
• Fluency in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• BA/BS degree
• 2 years or demostrated experience managing a P&L
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top