Talent Acquisition Consultant
Talent acquisition is evolving. It's evolving out of necessity to keep pace with the accelerated pace of business and to react to the increasingly competitive and complex talent market. This evolution is moving "traditional" talent acquisition from a reactive, historical data driven, one-size-fits-all linear method to a predictive, data-driven, multi-dimensional cognitive process, highly personalized for the candidates being sought offer.
To help organizations keep in step with this evolution and compete for talent, IBM Talent Acquisition Consulting offers two core consulting solutions:
Talent Acquisition Optimization, in which we help redesign and build an organization's TA capability to achieve specific talent and business goals. Typically, these goals touch on issues such as improving the cost, speed and quality of hire, or competing for and attracting talent with niche skills and competencies.
Talent Acquisition Reinvention, in which we recommend & develop next-generation talent acquisition strategies and solutions. We offer our Reinvention solution to organizations that want to align their TA function with their business strategy, transform their digital TA capability or integrate new technologies, such as AI and automation, into TA. We are pioneering many new technologies and methods, including AgileTA to ensure IBM Talent Acquisition Consulting is always at the forefront of Talent Acquisition.
Core components of these Talent Evolution Strategies include: data and analytics, cognitive and digital tools, next generation methods like AgileTA. We leave our clients with future proof solutions harness new process and technology as well as raising their TA team's capability.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Operating in over 170 countries, providing insight in more than 15 industries and deploying more than 5,000 talent and HR consultants across a blue chip client base, IBM Talent & Engagement, delivers projects through our Talent Acquisition consulting practice, to enable large organizations to optimize and reinvent their capability to attract, source, select and onboard talent to meet their business goals.
As a Talent Acquisition Strategy & Solutions Consultant you will be a key agent in the future of IBM Talent Acquisition Consulting, helping shape the future offerings whilst leading the delivery of essential projects with passion and excellence. You will be responsible for supporting sales, and operational leadership to successfully manage this business offering. Candidates must be strong communicators with excellent negotiation skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and a keen client needs assessment aptitude. In addition, this leader must work well in a matrix environment; championing the value of Talent Acquisition internally and externally while maintaining strong client satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Provide deep subject matter support and expertise in talent acquisition, strategy, technology and outsourcing
- Design consulting projects to ensure their successful outcome whilst delivering the expected financial return for IBM
- Lead the delivery of consulting engagements, managing teams to ensure the work is delivered on time and to high quality or act as the talent acquisition SME in a broader HR or IT project
- Support sales or through your own network to Identify opportunities for incremental and new talent acquisition consulting and outsourcing business
- Support or lead Request For Information (RFI)/Request For Proposal (RFP) process
- Design and initiate enhancements to current offerings
- Support the IBM Talent & Engagement practice to drive our growth strategy
Previous experience in talent acquisition Technology, HR Cloud environments, Talent Management, Learning or Core HR is desirable but not essential in this role.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience defining, designing and implementing talent acquisition strategies, including processes, technology and outsourcing.
- Proven experience performing in multi-dimension, complex projects.
- Proven experience in client-facing work or consulting.
- Fluency in English
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top