Systems Administrator - Cloud migration
We are looking for a candidate for Storage system administrator position to support English speaking customers.
The responsibilities will include the support of the Storage Area Network infrastructure of external customers, around the globe. The specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting upcoming issues in the SAN environment.
- Perform storage configuration activities in support of the OS operation teams.
- Keeping the systems up-to-date, secure, and compliant to the contracted requirements.
- Participate in projects including migration.
- Build up and decommission storage systems.
- Work as a part of a team and cooperate with global teams.
The ideal candidate has experience in supporting storage area network systems, preferably in enterprise environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Min. 1 years experience in relevant field
English is required to fulfill the position
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Knowledge of TSM or other B&R system.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top