System Management Specialist
The role for ITM/Netcool specialist is a operation related activity. It will be a de-facto role that
will be performed within a technical heterogeneous environment that combines different
technologies and platforms. This role requires additional specialists in the ITM, ITCAM and Netcool technologies.
The work will be the implementation of new functionalities or new components within
an known architecture for monitoring the production environment with
ITM/Netcool/Bluecare, supporting the existing functionalities of the current operation
- Works closely with the operational teams and the technical teams.
- Understand the ITM/Netcool/Bluecare architecture and components
- Implement monitoring solutions for ITM and ITCAM based on GSMA solutions
- Create an ITM/Netcool/bluecare monitoring solution based on enterprise requirements/environment.
- Use various interfaces to configure and administer the ITM/Netcool/bluecare environment
- Perform performance tuning and problem determination for ITM/Netcool/bluecare
- Understand the needs of the enterprise to provide an ongoing solution to theITM/Netcool/bluecare environment
- Customize the ITM/Netcool environment including building of workspaces, situations, policies and historical data collection
- Skills mentioned above are of a high level (specialist - subject matter expert) , at least 2 years experience is needed in this environment.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top