System Architect (System Architect 5)
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
Looking for a candidate who can function as the SAP Architect with a vast experience in SAP implementations and sustainment expertise. Candidate for this position will be responsible for the management, design, and delivery of several key deliverables for SAP system administration deployment and O&M services.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in SAP technical infrastructure and system administration
- Must demonstrate experience in supporting SAP applications, OpenText, Compusearch PRISM, Tableau Server, uPerform, Worksoft, VersionOne, HP testing tools implementation within a Red Hat Linux, Sun Microsystems Solaris, SUSE Linux and Windows operating system and VMWare server infrastructure
- Must well-balanced combination of systems administration and software development experience, as well as business sense, writing, hardware, project and team management, physical plant, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have knowledge of various federal real property reporting requirements for facility management and sustainability.
- Must have ten years of experience with SAP's Public Sector Management (U.S. Federal Government).
- Public Trust clearance
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top