Sweden Digital Projects and Digital Corporate Advertising Lead
IBM's Nordic marketing team is looking for a new digital team member to be based in our Kista office. This person will be responsible for the digital advertising in Sweden as well as driving the digital end-to-end journey for marketing campaigns within the Nordic countries.
IBM Sweden's advertising is digital only market and operates in a model with the Europe Central hub (IBM and Agency) acting as the lead. The Corporate Advertising role for Sweden will be the interlock between the Swedish business and marketing, and the Europe IBM Hub. In this role you will be working across multiple projects and disciplines in support of this mission.
In addition to this, the role has a focus on working with on select projects to ensure all aspects of the digital journey are being fully optimised. A key part of the role is agency relationship and the execution of paid media, with a prime focus on campaign delivery, results and optimisation. Working with the agency to ensure a good digital media mix is being used, with a strong understanding of the different types of tactics (including programmatic), is vital and owning the customer journey to make sure the landing page experience and messaging aligns with the paid media activity.
In this role, the successful candidate also needs to understand organic social media (especially social first) and drive engagement with audience responses from digital advertising drives on social media platforms - done in collaboration with communication and social media team .
The ideal candidate will have digital advertising and campaign experience and must have the ability to operate in an agile environment with innovation, creativity and teaming skills that result in positive brand and business outcomes. A familiarity with social media skills and analytical skills are required and team leadership/management skills would be an advantage.
- Liaise with the Swedish country marketing leader and the Nordic CMO to understand and define the market priorities and provide input into the Corporate Advertising planning in order to support the business objectives.
- Liaise with the Europe IBM Hub team to provide business direction, market priorities, and market insights to help develop a plan that aligns to the key priorities for campaign planning and execution.
- When appropriate, work in conjunction with local market to provide market insights, and define any specific primary market research requirements.
- Agency management, paid media execution and performance
- Act as part of an integrated team with other disciplines such as Corporate Communications, Performance Marketing, Product Management Teams, BU Marketing teams to deliver the best advertising outcomes.
- Monitor campaign activity using data tools to identify areas for optimisation of the media plan and landing experience.
- In conjunction with Marketing Operations, manage the quarterly budgets: opening of POs, billing reconciliation, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Passion for the IBM brand
- Good overview of the IBM business and an understanding of the technology marketplace
- Ability to make judgements/decisions based on business priorities
- Attention to detail
- Organised, good at time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team worker
- Budget management
- Fluent in Swedish and very good in English language
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top