Supply Chain/Procurement Process Re-Engineering Consultant
In Cognitive era, we re-shape and extract new business value from enterprise business processes, either as an advisor or as an operator. We help them transform their organizations, not only with technology, but also with culture and talent change programs, we help them implement operational efficiencies with AI, Automation, Blockchain technologies to reinvent their Finance, HR, Procurement, Marketing and Supply Chain. Join Global Business Services (GBS) - Cognitive Process Transformation team to work with some of the greatest minds in the world to help our clients reinvent their business processes.
• You will work with client leadership and stakeholders to evaluate our client's Supply Chain processes, identify potential areas for improvement, propose future state business process designs, make recommendations about processes, organization, and technology, and lead BPR implementation.
• You will Work / collaborate with key business stakeholders to deliver projects which relate to S&OP, forecasting, supply planning, production planning, and inventory planning
• You will rethink and redesign the supply chain functions & processes leveraging IBM's Design Thinking, Digital Reinvention methods and technology to achieve dramatic improvements in measures of performance such as interoperability, quality, efficiency of service and speed.
• You will develop best-practice concepts, roadmaps, process workflows to support the future state vision for the client and translate these steps into business process activities and nested processes.
• You will develop Business Cases and ROI assessments with the client to drive affordable targets and investment expectations.
• You will lead the documentation and communication of the implementation strategy to the stakeholders.
• Experience on large scale business process re-engineering/modeling project(s) performing analysis, process design/reengineering, development, integration, and implementation of process improvements.
• Atleast 8 years of experience in implementing and managing supply chain planning, e.g. MRP, detailed scheduling, process order execution etc., other business productivity technologies and tools or consulting with a track record of leading cross-business, cross-function initiatives that resulted in significant value-add.
• Experience in providing advisory services in the areas of planning, manufacturing, procurement, sales and logistics/3PL with deep understanding of ERP technology implementation in Supply Chain function
• Demonstrate a breadth and depth of knowledge in process modelling, operational improvement frameworks, methodologies and toolkits; experience with Lean, Six Sigma, Hammer Reengineering, Change Management and Organizational Design.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project.
• Must possess strong written and oral communication skills to be able to clearly articulate the results of working group efforts in both technical and no-technical environments.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top