Supply Chain Service professional
-conduct supply chain related job to IBM internal and external client;
-assist in delivery of high quality solutions to clients in supply chain related requirements;
-deliver on site support to client on supply chain related area including procurement, sourcing, supply assurance, demand planning and logistics management etc
-consulting support to strategy, process and operation optimization solution project and provides value-added services to the clients.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelors or Masters' degree, experience and knowledge on International trade, Commercial and Logistics etc .(latest graduation within 2015-2019 )
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Good analytical skill and innovative approach to problems.
- Willingness to travel if needed, and ability to sustain a hyper growth environment.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, fast-learning, and team player.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top