Supply Chain Operations Professional with Dutch
Would you like to start your career in international company?
The world nowadays is changing faster than ever. Technology and data are reshaping industries and our lives. New roles are being created that never existed before to meet the demands of this transformation.
IBM is a leading tech-company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. But to respond to their needs, we need to be fast and effective. Sales Transaction Support in an internal IBM organization that plays a unique and integral role in supporting operations, driving key business decisions and influencing IBM's business results. We operate as a values-driven team and a trusted advisor to the business supporting all business units in all geographic areas.
We are looking for candidates to fill a wide variety of positions. Want to join?
What would be your role?
You will be a bridge between company and internal customers. We have various positions of Supply Chain Operations Professionals, where you can try out a combination of administrative work and communication.
Are you ready for?
- Supporting IBM's internal customers (e.g. various teams within IBM, sellers, Business Partners) across the globe - contracts maintenance, registration, modification, cancellation, invoicing and revenue collection.
- Pre-sales activities such as pricing, evidence management, proposal editing
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through timely and complete responses to inquiries, and proactive problem resolution.
- Maintaining open and effective communication with internal customers.
- Being responsible for keeping documentations up to date.
- Working in fast changing environment.
- Team cooperation.
What do you need for your success?
- Intermediate English (B2)
- Intermediate Dutch (B1)
- Computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft office)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Attention to the details
- Ability to solve problems across team and provide an innovative approach to achieve work objectives
Take a chance to build your career path with us.
Experience a friendly working environment
Enjoy our innovative working ways
Be ready to be empowered
Salary starting from 1 050 € gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
Choose from wide range of benefits to keep your work-life balance.
What are we now? See our latest VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9irfBa30xgY
Find out more about us : LinkedIn, Facebook
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top