Supply Chain Operations Professional
Guarantee consistency in information and metrics within the project portfolio
• Coordinate and leading Project Managers in delivering a solution to the client using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract.
• Provide timely and useful information on the performance of strategic projects, by using the defined methodology, in order to provide information for decision making by top management.
• Provide the guidelines necessary to Project Managers in order to Plan the project in all its aspects, identifying the activities to be carried out, the management of data and information about contractual cost, schedule, and service or product deliverables as they relate to the delivery organization through Project Management methodologies.
• Work along with team members in order to set their professional goals and coach their career development and skill improvement plan.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Manejo Microsoft Office (particularmente buen manejo de Excel)
• Experiencia de mínimo 1 año en Atención al cliente
• Experiencia de mínimo 2 años en Logística y cadena de suministro
• Experiencia en importación y temas aduaneros de mínimo 1 año
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top