SuccessFactors Project Manager/System Architect
IBM is a global Systems Integrator and SAP partner providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP customers and has a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects and Programmes. With over 400 consultants globally, our SAP SuccessFactors practice focuses on helping our clients implement this market-leading cloud HCM solution, often as part of wider HR transformational programmes. Today, we work with some of the world's largest organisations to help them implement the solution in the most efficient and effective manner possible to meet their business needs.
With the continued growth and adoption of the SAP SucessFactors solution in the global marketplace, and to help further drive growth in our implementation business across Europe, we are currently looking for experienced SAP SuccessFactors Project Managers and Project Leads to join our UK practice to support us in driving programmes involving best practice HR process transformation and the associated SuccessFactors implementation.
Responsibilities include some or all of the following areas:
• Leading our key client engagements and being responsible for IBM delivery.
• Working as part of an integrated opportunity pursuit team, solution and help craft high-quality and compelling proposals to our customers and prospects.
• Bring IBM and SAP SuccessFactors expertise and experience to opportunities.
• Carry forward new customer relationships and provide delivery leadership during projects.
• Lead client best practice HR design sessions and Architect the associated SuccessFactors implementation.
• Work collaboratively with IBM account teams to identify and develop new SuccessFactors leads and opportunities.
• Work with both IBM and SAP Marketing to run campaigns to help grow pipeline.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to clients success, be open and honest in all communications and have strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain executive relationships.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid SAP HCM background, ideally in a consulting environment.
- Minimum 3-4 full end-to end SAP Successfactors project lifecycles with at least 2 of these in a lead/project management role.
- Identify strategies, alternatives, approaches, risks, and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Act independently and advise on / manage the business and functional development for large complex engagements.
- Lead client best practice HR design sessions and Architect the associated SuccessFactors implementation.
- Ability to understand the business requirements / manage the conversion of them into best practice SuccessFactors enabled designs.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage teams working remotely in different locations.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of languages other than English would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of doing business across many European countries a key advantage.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top