SuccessFactors Functional/Integration Consultant
IBM is a global Systems Integrator and SAP partner providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP customers and has a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects and Programmes. With over 400 consultants globally, our SAP SuccessFactors practice focuses on helping our clients implement this market-leading cloud HCM solution, often as part of wider HR transformational programmes. Today, we work with some of the world's largest organisations to help them implement the solution in the most efficient and effective manner possible to meet their business needs.
With the continued growth and adoption of the SAP SucessFactors solution in the global marketplace, and to help further drive growth in our implementation business across Europe, we are currently looking for experienced SAP SuccessFactors Consultants and Solution Architects with deep SuccessFactors experiences to join our UK practice to support us in driving programmes involving best practice HR process transformation and the associated SuccessFactors implementation. We are looking to hire across all functional areas, but in particular would be interested in candidates with experience in Employee Central, Compensation, Recruitment and Learning.
As a SAP Successfactors consultant you will get the chance to participate in new and existing implementations for a Global SAP partner, with the opportunity to marry leading edge SAP technology with our latest technology and tools, including Cognitive. You will be responsible for working with our clients to understand their business requirements and support them in their business transformation journey to deliver real business insight.
Responsibilities include some or all of the following areas:
• Bring IBM and SAP SuccessFactors expertise and experience to client engagements and opportunities.
• Lead client best practice HR design sessions and Architect the associated SuccessFactors implementation.
• Ability to understand business requirements and manage the conversion of them into SuccessFactors designs and configuration.
• Provide subject matter expertise at the highest levels.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to clients success, be open and honest in all communications, have strong leadership skills with the ability to maintain executive relationships.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid SuccessFactors HCM background, ideally in a consulting environment.
- At least 2-3 full end-to end SAP SuccessFactors project lifecycles.
- Hands-on functional experience of SAP Successfactors.
- Ability to understand the business requirements and manage the conversion of them into best practice SuccessFactors enabled designs, configuration / Functional - Specifications while maintaining the integrity of the overall application design.
- Strong problem solving skills to drive resolution of defects and issues by understanding client needs and presenting options to resolve the problem.
- An ability to identify, develop and implement solutions to gaps to meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Fluent in spoken & written English.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Knowledge of languages other than English would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of doing business across many European countries a key advantage.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top