SuccessFactors Compensation Consultant
The SuccessFactors HR Consultant is responsible for successful delivery of SuccessFactors BizX Compensation module. This includes implementation, upgrade, and/or extension of SuccessFactors BizX Compensation application.
The consultant will configure SuccessFactors BizX Compensation module, as well as assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SuccessFactors Compensation HR application solution. A consultant in this area will also be responsible for understanding and developing business process requirements with a client that utilize SuccessFactors Compensation module to support business needs. The consultant will also be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement. He/she will provide functional knowledge & manage client relationships within context of individual role. He/she will act as a mentor and counsel junior team members.
This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. They use in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- SuccessFactors Compensation Mastery training
- At least two end-to-end SuccessFactors implementations
- Deep SuccessFactors administration and provisioning expertise in Compensation
- Proficient knowledge of XML
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting
- Self-starter that is capable of working effectively as part of a team; in-person and remotely
- Strong consulting skills, including analytical thinking, problem solving, and superior communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- SuccessFactors Variable Pay Mastery training
- Training in other modules of SuccessFactors
- Previous employment in a Human Resources-related capacity; functional roles in Payroll and Compensation are a strong plus
- Previous implementation experience with SAP HCM, or other established on-Premise or on-demand Talent Management solutions (i.e. Taleo, Workday, ADP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, SAP, Kronos, etc).
- Previous SAP HCM Payroll implementation experience
- Knowledge of and understanding of the integration between SAP and SuccessFactors
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top