Strategy & Transformation Leader - MEP
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Develop and manage MEP strategy including deeper dive to KS strategy
• Responsible for driving government pipeline in MEP
• Responsible to initiate and drive large government transformation deals within the region
• Experienced in multiple publications/public speaking/Public Articles
• Should act as a government Subject Matter expert with customers and within IBM and the larger network of technology companies / ecosystem companies we work with in the region.
• Possess extensive C-Level Minister level relations within many government entities in mainly the UAE and G&L
• Create and lead the creation of relevant market and product research from a variety of information sources and teams
• Create and lead strategic transformation initiatives in IBM to impact go-to-market and product changes for IBM market share growth
• Influence a cross-disciplinary team from multiple organizations across IBM (Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Digital Platform Teams)
• Conduct data-based analyses to surface new opportunities for IBM's increased relevance and differentiation in key markets
• Develops and implements product, market, business, or technology strategies with executive review
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Professional knowledge of function, business unit or country operations. Understand organizational resources, priorities, needs and policies.
Guide other professionals. Adapt communications and approaches to conclude negotiations with various partners, resulting in common agreements.
Leads multi-functional teams, or conducts special projects, or manages department(s) (national or international). Has vision of functional or unit mission. Influences people and organizations, including executive management, when issues are complex/difficult and require considerable diplomacy. Considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and decide on tools, processes, priorities and resources following general business unit directives. Recognized as an expert in their field. Often no precedent exists.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top