Strategy Consultant-Operations Strategy
IBM GBS is looking for a managing consultant to join Cognitive Process Transformation platform. As a member of IBM GBS you will be part of a team providing consulting & implementation services in various industries and technology fields, including AI, Block chain, Cloud, Data and IoT, etc. You will get expose to cutting edge technology and witness how technology is implemented in solving real world business issue, how the "New Era" comes.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Deliver consulting and implementation services to clients.
- New business initiatives and development.
- Communicate well with sales/pre-sales/industry focal to bring in opportunities and qualify leads.
- Build up new solutions on demand and pitch them to internal sales/pre-sales/industry leaders and most importantly external clients.
- Attend marketing events to promote IBM solutions to large audience, educate & communicate with clients to discover potential pipelines.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor/Master degree of Mathematics, Statistic, Computer Science/Information Technology or any related quantitative analysis disciplines.
- 6-10 years' experience in consulting services is a must. Exposure to pitching AI, machine learning, data science, IoT solutions would be a plus.
- Excellent consulting capabilities such as presentation, problem solving, people skills and strong logical/innovative thinking ability is a must.
- A good understanding of facial recognition, computer visioning, NLP, chatbot and advanced analytics technologies and common technical frameworks would be a plus.
- Solid knowledge in smart manufacturing/health/city or any smart-related industries would be a plus.
- Experience in architecting and executing large-scale solutions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify complex technical solutions and solve problems.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Excellent presentation skills in public would be a plus.
- Excellent English skills in speaking and writing would be a plus.
As the ideal candidate, you also need:
* Communicate exceptionally well with management, peers, and clients
* Have high attention to detail and commitment to quality
* Have a sense of humour
* Know that your routine is in fact, not routine
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top