Strategy Consultant-Cognitive Data Analytics
IBM Analytics offers a complete portfolio of big data and analytics solutions to fuel your cognitive business. Our advanced analytics solutions enable your organization to engage with analytics data to perform data analysis to answer the toughest business questions, uncover patterns and pursue breakthrough ideas.
Core Responsibilities and Tasks:
• Lead the team to use IBM FSS solutions, from EDW, Data Governance, Risk Management, to advanced Big Data, Cognitive Computing (Artificial Intelligence), etc., to build the solutions for Finance Industry (Banking, Insurance, Funds).
• As the SME to present solutions and engage new FSS solution opportunities.
• Works with clients to develop or refine their current business strategy and/or business processes in line with competitive and market forces.
• Lead the team to complete delivery excellently
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Bachelor's Degree
• Excellent communication skills (English, French an asset)
• Large scale project management experiences
• Familiar with Mortgage, Mortgage Insurance, Banking, Insurance, Funds.
• Strong hands-on experiences in analytics and FSS solution design and development uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solutions and/or assets expertise to effectively integrate solutions/assets into the client business environment
• Strong hands-on experiences in Big Data and/or Cognitive Computing (Artificial Intelligence) solutions
• More than 15 years working experience, especially FSS related
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Master's Degree
• Working experience in Consulting Firms preferred
• Able to be eligible to apply for enhanced security clearance
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top