Strategy Consultant: Supply Chain.Procurement
Job type: Full-time Regular
Job role: Supply Chain Transformation Consultant/Procurement/Logistics
Department: IBM GBS Cognitive Process Reengineering Procurement
With more than 60,000 consultants and professional staff in over 160 countries globally, IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. With the growing market needs, the team target to recruit elites who will be trained up to be our next generation leaders.
To be able to act as an advisor who provides consultative solutions to clients on their operating model, business process improvement, operations transformations etc. The perfect candidate should possess broad business knowledge including but not limited to Business Strategy, Operations Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Process Excellence and Efficiency, Finance and Risk, Organization and People.
1. Consulting project delivery: Work as trusted business advisor for CEOs and other senior executives at the world's top companies, and lead sizable project teams to design business solutions that will help grow or transform the companies.
2. Business development: Build long term client relationship and engage in business development activities; Build solid internal network to promote and develop operation strategy business opportunities.
3. Team coaching and development: Assist to build up team capability in strategy and transformation areas; Provide coaching to other junior members of the team.
1. Good understanding of business and operation strategy knowledge, in-depth business function tactics and knowledge especially in planning, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, demanding
2. Strategic and structural thinking, strong analytical skills and innovative approach to problems, relevant and solid experience in consulting methods and delivery is a plus.
3. Aggressive, self-motivated, fast learning team player, willing and able to work in multi-cultural environments and abide by policies and procedures
4. Strong communication, writing and presentation skills and interpersonal skills
5. Prior management consulting and project management experience preferably with leading consultancy firms
6. Solid and successful career track, at least 6 years working experience, including both hands-on and consulting experiences
7. Industry knowledge in automotive, electronics, petro and chemical, real estate is preferred
8. Knowledge in digital SCM and cognitive procurement is a plus
Bachelor's or Master's Degree, MBA is a plus, majoring in SCM, Operations, Logistics, OE, etc.
English: Fluent both oral and written
Chinese: Fluent both oral and written
Willing to travel (up to 80% of working time) and handle multiple-tasks working under pressure
供应链战略 , 运营战略、采购与供应链管理 , 设计和规划运营优化、转型与体系建设
供应链业务优化及供应链信息化 , 生产计划与控制 , 仓库管理 , 售后备件计划 , 设备资产管理 , 集成业务计划 , 供应链信息系统规划和实施
物流诊断及流程优化 , 物流管理信息系统咨询及实施 , 物流网络优化
供应链管理 , 采购管理 , 组织变革管理 , 数据分析与建模预测 , 工业工程、精益生产 , 用户体验 , 人因工效学 , 人力资源管理
采购与供应链整合的业务实操经验 , 供应链诊断与优 化
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top