Strategy Consultant: Supply Chain.Procurement
With more than 60,000 consultants and professional staff in over 160 countries globally, IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. With the growing market needs, the team target to recruit elites who will be trained up to be our next generation leaders.
To be able to act as an advisor who provides consultative solutions to clients on their operating model, business process improvement, operations transformations etc. The perfect candidate should possess broad business knowledge including but not limited to Business Strategy, Operations Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Process Excellence and Efficiency, Finance and Risk, Organization and People.
1. Consulting Project delivery: Work as trusted business advisor for CEOs and other senior executives at the world's top companies, and lead sizable project teams to design business solutions that will help grow or transform the companies.
2. Business development: Build long term client relationship and engage in business development activities; Build solid internal network to promote and develop operation strategy business opportunities.
3. Team coaching and development: Assist to build up team capability in strategy and transformation areas; Provide coaching to other junior members of the team.
1. Good understanding of business and operation strategy knowledge, in-depth business function tactics and knowledge especially in planning, procurement, manufacturing, logistics
2. Strategic and structural thinking, strong analytical skills and innovative approach to problems, relevant and solid experience in consulting methods and delivery is a plus.
3. Aggressive, self-motivated, fast learning team player, willing and able to work in multi-cultural environments.
4. Strong communication, writing and presentation skills.
5. Prior management consulting and project management experience preferably with leading consultancy firms is necessary
6. Solid and successful career track, at least 8 years working experience, including both hands-on and consulting experiences
7. Industry knowledge in automotive, electronics, petro and chemical, real estate is preferred
Bachelor's or Master's Degree, MBA is a plus.
Willing to travel and handle multiple-tasks
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top