Strategy Consultant: Financial Strategy
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
Sectors Focused: Banking, Security, Fund, Insurance, Trust or Financial Leasing (Cross Sectors are preferred)
- Business Strategy Design
- ITSP (IT Strategy Planning)
- Management Consulting Design
- Business Process Reengineering
- Process-Oriented Bank or Other Financial Industry Design
- Working experience with business/ITSP/operation / strategic management / process optimization / operational risk management for more than 3 years in the sectors covered
- Cross-division: Candidates with experience in both credit division of corporate banking and transaction banking are preferred; candidates with experience in both retail banking and treasury business are preferred.
- Cross-company: Candidates with experience in both security company and financial leasing company are preferred.
- Or Working experience with management consulting, including business strategic planning, ITSP,process management, CRM,RAROC mode management & development and operating mode management & development, and with clients in the sectors covered for more than 3 years
Qualities & Skills:
1. Candidates, graduated from Domestic or American / Canadian top universities and majoring in finance, economics or mathematics are preferred
2. Diligent and reliable
3. Excellent in fast learning, strain capability and logic analysis ability
4. Excellent communication and coordination skill
5. Proficient in EXCEL and PPT
6. Excellent in both written and oral English communication and data analysis
Shanghai 、 Beijing and other Cities
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
3 year or above ITSP experience.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
3 year or above ITSP experience.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top