Strategy Consultant: Connected Ops Strategy-IPD
The candidates are expected to work effectively with major Chinese enterprises and multinational companies in delivering Product Innovation Transformation consulting project including Market planning (MP), Integrated Product Development (IPD), Business Process Reengineering (BPR).
Major responsibilities include:
• Lead small-to-middle size MP, IPD and related BPR consulting projects
• Manage client relationship in consulting projects
• Conduct benchmarking studies and identify industry best practices
• Analyze and prioritize clients' business issues
• Deliver high value-added client deliverables and make convincing recommendations tailored to the defined audience
• Assist in generating proposals and promoting target clients
• Contribute to the firm's intellectual capital and community-building activities
• Cooperate with other service team to maximize the value created for client engagements
• An MBA or advanced degree from top business education institutes is strongly desired. Degree in Industry Engineering, Industry Management or Software Management is also welcome.
• At least 5 years experiences in Electronic/Auto/Machinery industry
• 5+ years experience in Product Management/ Market Planning, Project Management or R&D management
• Consulting service experience is expected but not necessary
• Aggressive, self-motivated, fast learning team player, willing and able to work in multi-cultural environments.
• S trong communication, PPT writing and presentation skills.
• Willingness to travel to fulfill responsibilities Others:
Bachelor's Degree at least, MBA is a plus.
English: Fluent, Chinese traditional: Fluent
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top