Strategy Consultant - Chief Analytics Office
The smartest companies today fully leverage data analytics for strategic decision making. The IBM Chief Analytics Office, a division of IBM Corporate Headquarters, combines business knowledge with big data to direct the future of IBM's strategic transformation. Do you want to drive significant change within a leading global company and influence C-suite level decisions?
The IBM Chief Analytics Office is an elite analytics consulting team that is tasked by IBM executives to pursue our most complex strategic issues. Our work is a combination of data science and management consulting. Through state of the art technology, and the power of artificial intelligence we strive to improve traditional business decision-making and processes.
This position is an internal Strategy Consultant role with the Chief Analytics Office. Your responsibilities will include building innovative analytical models, data gathering and research, fact-based quantitative analysis, engaging clients, and managing project outcomes. Are you passionate about harnessing the power of big data and analytics to address real-world business problems and play a key role in influencing change? If so, we want you to apply.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Python, R or another programming language
- Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Live or be willing to relocate to New York
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- BA/BS or MS in Economics, Business, Data Science, or another STEM field
- Quantitative data analysis
- Statistical modeling through software (e.g. SPSS) or programming language (e.g. Python)
- Advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. VLOOKUP, Pivot tables)
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or natural language processing
- Develop new problem-solving techniques to build new insights
- Project management experience
- Consulting experience and/or worked with clients and stakeholders
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top