Strategic Enterprise Transformation-OCM Consultant
Are you passionate about helping clients solve complex challenges and supporting them through critical transformations? At IBM, transformation is in our DNA, and there has never been a better time to be part of the change.
As an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant within our Strategic Enterprise Transformation (SET) group, you'll have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation.
Our consultants drive large-scale change that spans IBM business units, functions, and geographies. You will work directly with internal clients on key initiatives to understand their business issues, define opportunities, define success metrics, develop the project approaches and implement complex, enterprise-wide transformation initiatives.
As a SET - Organizational Change Management Consultant, you will:
- Lead organizational change management efforts and/or workstreams for enterprise transformation initiatives, utilizing IBM's OCM methods and tools, ensuring the alignment of OCM activities to the overall project timeline
- Partner with executive initiative sponsors at the highest level of the organization to drive IBM's transformation agenda; have visibility and access to executives through regular initiative briefings
- Lead the development and deployment of strategic OCM activities, such as OCM strategy and plan, impact and risk assessments, stakeholder engagement and buy-in, enablement and messaging programs, behavior and culture change, and measurement of adoption
- Facilitate Design Thinking workshops and follow-on intervention with stakeholders and sponsors to identify key pain points from the user perspective, develop ideas, prioritize actions, and address potential blockers to implementation
- Reinforce the Agile transformation of the enterprise by practicing Agile behaviors and ways of working and using supporting tools
- Commit to continuous learning and improvement of leadership skills by setting and pursuing stretch goals
- Shape our next generation of consulting talent by mentoring, motivating, coaching, and consistently providing feedback for team members
- Drive practice development initiatives including thought leadership, culture building, community involvement, evolving our OCM approach, etc.
Job Location-Full time role based in Armonk, NY
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- This is a highly visible internal strategy consulting position that directly supports IBM's internal enterprise transformation by identifying opportunities, assessing their risks and benefits, and supporting selected implementations.
- Experience in management consulting required.
- BA required
- 8+ years of organizational change management consulting experience
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- MBA preferred
- Enterprise transformation experience
- Management consulting experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top