Storage Brand Channel Sales Specialist
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience - it's what IBMers do. In Africa, we've been changing the way the continent does business for more than 50 years, and as our company continues to grow, we're looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers and make an impact.
Channel professional to work with Brands & Coverage Organizations to shape the Region BP channel performance
Proficient at planning and executing an effective relationship strategy and maintain long-term business relationships with key decision makers and influencers.
Responsible for developing actions to improve channel performance and reporting to up-line executive team
Work collaboratively with the Brand & Coverage teams
Plan and facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for assigned Channel
Drive opportunity prioritization and overall account planning process for Business Partners
Responsible for revenue, new partner acquisition, and customer satisfaction across all platforms
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Must have 3+ more years of Storage sales experience and show a solid track record of quota attainment.
• Must have a track record of new account acquisition, as well as management of existing accounts.
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to network across a broad team.
• Must be comfortable in both a technical dialogue (understanding the customer's IT infrastructure and technical objectives) as well as a business dialogue (explaining the TCO reductions or ROI benefits of our solutions).
• Familiarity with Spectrum Software Portfolio environments is a strong plus (Protect, VSC, SVC, RTC, TPC).
• Must have strong familiarity with one or more vertical markets.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top