SSr. / Sr. Developer - SOA
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) helps our clients fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent their operations for great efficiency and transform their entire enterprises through cognitive. We invite you to consider joining IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise that are helping transform the way we live and work.
IBM's state-of-the-art Client Innovation Centre (CIC) opened in Nova Scotia in March 2013 and is the first of its kind in Canada. The Centre weaves together IBM's business insights and industry-leading software portfolio and is ideally suited for any client that needs flexible access to emerging or niche skills that may not be cost effective to grow internally. In addition, our focus on our team is unparalleled as demonstrated by the following:
The CIC NS is one of IBM's highest performing delivery centres worldwide - for retention, client satisfaction and utilization. Our employees are empowered to stay and grow within IBM.
More than 100 of our employees received promotion in 2015 alone. Structured career development programs are helping us grow our future leaders from within.
- We are very focused on continuous skill development - staff training is our third largest annual Centre investment.
- Employees are immersed in a culture of learning and constant growth.
- Investment in key partnership with universities, government and private sector groups which has resulted in IBM having a key influencing role in Nova Scotia's ICT industry, especially in talent development.
We are currently recruiting for Senior Designer/Developer . If you are on top of your profession and possess the following key skills, we invite you to apply to our openings.
This candidate also needs to be an Architect and have experience in building/supporting teams and has experience with Oracle service bus.
- Should deploy Java EE applications on Weblogic.
- Performance of tuning and securing SOA composite applications.
- Monitoring and operating the SOA Infrastructure.
- Configure Oracle SOA for high-availability.
- Manage and administer Oracle BAM, Oracle Web Services and Oracle B2B .
- Consult with business analyst and architects to understand, anticipate, and meet current and future business needs.
- Modify and configure applications/systems as specified in the requirements and/or technical design document.
- Support technical design, development and unit test of OSB and JEE programs.
- Support stabilization of integration delivery projects..
- Should have experience with Oracle Service Bus version 11g and 10g. and OSB development experience.
- Experience in generating, importing/exporting jar (sbconfig.jar) files.
- Experience in writing WLST scripts.
- Experience in OSB Deployment using sbconsole or Workshop.
- Experience with Content based routing. Experience using EAI patterns.
- Experience with the use of proxies with SOAP or REST transports.
- Experience with the use of proxies with WS Security.
- Experience with the use of business services using Service Accounts.
- Experience with asynchronous and synchronous pipelines.
This role may involve working with technology that is covered by embargo Export Regulations. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following embargoed countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria) on a work permit you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience supporting teams
- Experience with Oracle service business.
- Experience with xlm, xsd, validation data, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
IBM BPM , Integration bus . conocimientos Websphere MQ. JMS, API REST. Redhat openShift, and data basis: oracle, mongoDB, etc.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top