SRE / ETL Admin
We build phenomenal products that our customers rely on so it's important they are running at their best. As a Systems Management Specialist, you will work with the latest software to keep moving business forward. Whether it's our Engineering teams that need a test environment or our software running in production, we are seeking skilled systems management professionals ready for the challenge.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for you for person who has a unique technical skills with and analytical mind to take a big picture view of company's data situation and determine the database need. The communication skills are also very important in this job. You will become a part of a global team located in multiple countries and together we will work to meet the clients requirements and offer new innovations, design and automation.
- Experience working DB2 , Node and data source catalog
- Good working knowledge of various OS like UNIX, Linux, and Windows
- Experience of shell scripting and automation techniques
- Monitoring and performance tuning
- Experience working DB2 , Node and data source catalog ,• Governance catalog, information Analyzer, Operations Console configurations
- Excellent communication skills with proven problem solving experience.
- DataStage (IBM Information Server) installation , configuration
- Managing on odbc file, DSN connections and knowledge on dsenv file, DSParams, PROJDEF
- Governance catalog, information Analyzer, Operations Console configurations
- DataStage Security configurations,• DataStage (IBM Information Server) installation , configuration.
- FixPack installation on DataStage ,• Creating new Data Stage projects & setting up their environment.
- Migrating Data Stage projects to different data stage environments and versions
- User/Group creation, Session Management, Log Management in Information Server console.
- Job scheduling, troubleshooting, • Deploying, exporting, creating, compiling packages, DSX files.
- Backup / restore of Datastage environments.
- Investigation and identification of issues and fix them on priority ,• Managing on odbc file, DSN connections and knowledge on dsenv file, DSParams, PROJDEF
- DataStage Security configurations
As an IBM employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
- Strong career opportunities
- Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM
- Above standard Medical Care
- Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
- Global Travel and Life insurance
- Contribution to the Pension fund
- IBM stock purchase plan
You will have the opportunity to:
- Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program
- Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
- Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
- Benefit from mentoring and coaching
- Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top