SPM Java Developer - Watson Health Dublin
IBM Watson Health is looking for talented individuals destined to usher in the next era of IT-transformed healthcare. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations in every way.
We have an opportunity for a Java Developer to join our IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) Product Development team at IBM's 100 acre Technology Campus in Dublin 15. IBM Cúram SPM is a business and technology solution that helps social program organizations provide optimal outcomes for citizens, satisfy increasing demand, and lower costs for organizations. As part of a matrix organisation with a strong mentoring ethos you are encouraged to excel within a team that promotes risk taking and rewards success. You have the opportunity to become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams. Benefit from excellent learning and training opportunities, interaction with top clients, and work with challenging responsibilities on local and international projects.
• BSc, MSc or PhD in a technical discipline with 0-4 years of experience.
• Experience working with Agile software development teams.
• A strong interest in lean design/development and application usability.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and object-oriented analysis and design.
• Desire to help grow their technical skills.
• UX, Web Design System, REST, Java understanding or experience a positive.
• Comfortable using Atom, npm, Linux and Apache HTTP Server.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluency in English is a must.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top