Specialty Solution Sales Representative , Resilient - UK
Resilient - an IBM company - is the leading provider of incident management software empowering organizations to thrive in the face of cyber-attacks and business crises.
We are seeking a Specialty Software Sales Rep (SSR) - UK
The Specialty Software Sales Rep UK will be responsible for prospecting net new business opportunities within an assigned territory.The role of the Specialty SSR will be to develop, maintain, and nurture a pipeline of leads and convert those leads to sales.You will work in tandem with Sales Engineers to perform product demonstrations and guide customers through to a successful trial and closure.This position carries a both a business development/lead generation and closed business quota.
This position is located in UK. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a promising early stage group within IBM, fill a pivotal role in its growth and success, and reap the associated personal, professional and financial benefits.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Our ideal Specialty Software Sales Rep will have the following qualifications:
- Previous Sales Experience with Cyber vendor
- Proven track record in selling across the UK
- Experience selling SOC or Compliance solutions
- Experience selling into C-level security/compliance/privacy executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience prospecting for new business and developing warm leads
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
As stated above
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top