Specialty Software Sales Representative - CEE
Resilient is the leading provider of incident management software empowering organizations to thrive in the face of cyber-attacks and business crises.
Specialty Software Sales Rep (SSR) - CEE
This role will be responsible for prospecting net new business opportunities within an assigned territory. The role of the Specialty SSR will be to develop, maintain, and nurture a pipeline of leads and convert those leads to sales.
You will work in tandem with Sales Engineers to perform product demonstrations and guide customers through to a successful trial and closure.
This position carries a both a business development/lead generation and closed business quota.
Our ideal Specialty SSR will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience successfully selling cyber-security solutions
- Proven track record in selling across CEE
- Experience selling compliance and/or data security software
- Experience selling into C-level security/compliance/privacy executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience prospecting for new business and developing warm leads
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing
This position is located in Austria or Poland. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a promising early stage group within IBM, fill a pivotal role in its growth and success, and reap the associated personal, professional and financial benefits.
For Austria only: Reference Salary EUR 56.420,- p.a. Possibility for overpayment is based on education and experience
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent in English and at least 1 CEE language
- 5 Years Experience with Cyber vendor
- For candidates applied to Austria Fluent German is required
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top