Specialty Software Sales Rep (SSR) for CEE - Resilient (Security)
Resilient - an IBM company - is the leading provider of incident management software empowering organizations to thrive in the face of cyber-attacks and business crises.
We are seeking a Specialty Software Sales Rep (SSR) - CEE
The SSR CEE will be responsible for prospecting net new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
The role of the Specialty SSR will be to develop, maintain, and nurture a pipeline of leads and convert those leads to sales.
You will work in tandem with Sales Engineers to perform product demonstrations and guide customers through to a successful trial and closure.
This position carries a both a business development/lead generation and closed business quota.
This position is located in CEE. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a promising early stage group within IBM, fill a pivotal role in its growth and success, and reap the associated personal, professional and financial benefits.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Our ideal Specialty SSR will have the following qualifications:
- Experience successfully selling cyber-security solutions : :astered
- Proven track record in selling across the CEE region.
- Experience selling compliance and/or data security software
- Experience selling into C-level security/compliance/privacy executives
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience prospecting for new business and developing warm leads
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Strong work ethic, personal integrity, and passion for building the next big thing
- Sales Experience with Cyber vendor : Mastered
- English : Fluent, other European languages desirable
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Experience in similar positions
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top