South-East Territory Sales Executive
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The role of the Territory Sales Executive is to manage and drive the IBM portfolio (GBS, GTS, SO, CPS, etc) across the South-East Brazilian territory. The expectation is that this role will personally engage with the IBM's brands, client executives and customers to drive optimal growth around key services offerings in the territory.
This role drives and enables pipeline for Territory signings and revenue.
- Achieves signings, revenue & ACV objectives
- Works with the Executive Business Unit Leader to develop the strategy and growth plan for the Territory
- Ensures Client Representatives are enabled to identify sufficient opportunity and growth in our pipeline for key plays/offerings
- Coaches Client Representatives and is the territory leader for insight on offerings. Positions and promotes IBM Services portfolio and capabilities to the sales teams and to clients.
- Ensures that appropriate Opportunity Owners are assigned to all qualified deals
- Assists in deal progression and manages B&P, Sales Connect & Administrative requirements
- Works with the business units on delivery issues to make sure the right resources are engaged and resolves customer satisfaction issues.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on customer relations
- Demonstrated negotiation, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Financial / Business acumen to understand business problems and articulate information back to business owners
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently
- Ability to learn and share knowledge
- Proven record of ability to learn new products and technologies quickly
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
About Business Unit
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge. Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top