Solution Sales Manager - IBM Watson Customer Engagement
Why join IBM Watson Customer Engagement? Are you looking to make a difference, have fun and make money whilst you are doing it? Do you want to be at the forefront of next era of cognitive computing? Do you have a deep Sales experience in one of these domains; Commerce, Marketing or Supply Chain? Are you passionate about clients and can build high growth potential accounts ?
IBM Watson Customer Engagement is growing our ASEAN Sales team and we are looking for Experienced Solution Sales Executives to join our team in Thailand. The IBM Watson Customer Engagement leverages Cognitive and Augmented Intelligence to deliver solutions which provide personalized experiences across the customer journey, enrich interactions, recommend with confidence, and assess and predict disruptions.
What's in Watson Customer Engagement? Watson Marketing provides clients with Marketing automation and rich customer experience & analytical maps, enabling personalized real time marketing which ultimately delivers on increase conversions and customer experience. Watson Commerce our leading E-commerce platform with deep customer insights, delivering relevant content and intuitive experiences across the customer journey whilst optimising every omni-channel fulfilment decision; and finally Watson Supply Chain predicts and mitigate disruptions and risks, enable frictionless transactions, build a better partner network and optimise inventory management and fulfilment.
Who you are:
- The Watson Customer Engagement (WCE) Solution Sales Manager establishes and expands relationships with strategically important and growth accounts.
- The Solution Sales Manager is responsible for achieving SaaS sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives, with goal of driving up deal value and opportunity to sell larger, cross Segment bundles as well as SaaS into large ELA/IULA transactions.
- Assigned accounts will be existing, underpenetrated clients as well as Net New.
- The Solution Sales Manager represents the entire range of Watson Customer Engagement Brand SaaS products and services to assigned customers and owns the account planning cycle and strategy.
- Meet assigned sales targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key in-Geo, WW Watson Customer Engagement Segment as well as outside Watson Customer Engagement Integrated Account teams.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Proactively leads joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Raises issues regarding customers' Offering/Product needs and coordinates with Offering Management and WW Segment leaders to manage client expectations and sell the broader Watson Customer Engagement vision.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of sale experience in selling marketing & commerce technology.
- Proven track record to achieving or exceeding sales targets, as Individual Contributor (carried Individual Quota in "Hunter"/Dealmaker role), especially in SAAS/Cloud based solutions.
- Business acumen to comprehend customer strategy and industry business drivers.
- Proven experience in driving technology adoption to support customer's digital transformation agenda.
- Target orientated individual with demonstrable sales experience dealing with enterprise customers.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills and the ability to professionally interact with customers.
- Strong presentation creation and delivery skills.
- Ability to characterize value of products/some technical knowledge.
- Ability to articulate technical capability into business values.
- Demonstrated initiative and creativity.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Educated to degree level or similar.
- Literacy in digital marketing, marketing technology and/or digital commerce is desirable.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top