Solution Sales - FSI Industry
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage IS(Infrastructure Services) sales pipeline from demand generation to contract closure by working closely with client facing sellers, solution design experts to achieve sales results in assigned territory/accounts
- Personally take responsibility to develop IS business, cultivate trusted relationship with CIOs/IT Directors/LoB(line of business) Executives and closure of large/complex deals (focus on managed services / Annuity business) at assigned focused accounts/Territory
- Provide insights on demand and uncover client's specific requirements for effective promotion of specific IS solutions related to Hybrid cloud, IOT, industrial automation and information.
- Manufacturing industry experience is required.
- Take the role of IS virtual leader in assigned territory, personal leadership potential is the key for success
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Bachelor degree
- 10 years experience in IT Services industry and customer facing experience
- Fluent English and Chinese
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top