Solution Consultant (Chicago) - Bluewolf
We are Bluewolf, an IBM company. We help organizations come up with simple solutions to their customer experience problems through customization across the entire Salesforce platform. We're experiencing tremendous growth and are looking to add a sharp Solution Consultant to support our Beyond practice.
We are looking for candidates in Chicago.
In this Solution Consultant role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Participating in pre-sales engagements with clients to determine business requirements and recommend optimal solutions based on client needs
- Collaborating with clients and development team to define and implement creative solutions for a solution direction, visuals and experience
- Establish and promote design & architecture guidelines, best practices and standards
- Effectively prepare Business Process, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Configuration Workbook, Data Models, Detailed Functional Design, Executive Summaries and Project Plans
- Directs work of project team members by assigning duties, setting deadlines, monitoring progress and performing applicable follow-up
- Owning the overall design of the technical application by mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
- Working collaboratively with the Technical Lead and development team in writing articulate technical specs
- Engages in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-5 years of consulting experience in a related area
- Prior experience with the Salesforce platform
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally up to 25%
- Obtain and maintain role-based Salesforce certifications as required
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Prior project management experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top