Solution Architect: Workday
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Who you are:
- As a Workday Solution Architect, You are responsible to keep an overview of all Workday HCM Modules this overview will give you the fundamentals to design the appropriate solution for every client.You need to advise prospects and translate their needs into the optimal Workday solution
- You need to assist sales in scoping the project and ask the right questions to make a good and Achievable proposal.
- You will translate the scope of the project into concrete decisions and steps to follow take this into account.
- You will design and define the chalk lines for your projects.
- Define the impact of the collaboration between functional and technical team members and try to avoid overlap.
- You will resolve configuration and functional business issues across the various workday module
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience in Workday
- Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills.
- To work in an analytical and structured way is one of your major strengths.
- You are a problem solver with an ambitious and dedicated mindset.
- You can convince your team members of the solution you determined but you still keep your ears and eyes open for feedback.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Validated work experience on implementation of Recruitment and Talent module in HCM Workday would be an added advantage
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top