Solution Architect: Workday
You and IBM India IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace -We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Business Unit Introduction We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Who you are:
- As a Workday Solution Architect, You are responsible to keep an overview of all Workday HCM Modules this overview will give you the fundamentals to design the appropriate solution for every client.You need to advise prospects and translate their needs into the optimal Workday solution
- You need to assist sales in scoping the project and ask the right questions to make a good and Achievable proposal.
- You will translate the scope of the project into concrete decisions and steps to follow take this into account.
- You will design and define the chalk lines for your projects.
- Define the impact of the collaboration between functional and technical team members and try to avoid overlap.
- You will resolve configuration and functional business issues across the various workday module
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
- You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 12+ years of Experience in ERP Architecture
- Minimum 5+ years of Experience in Workday
- Excellent written, verbal, and social communication skills.
- To work in an analytical and structured way is one of your major strengths.
- You are a problem solver with an ambitious and dedicated mindset.
- You can convince your team members of the solution you determined but you still keep your ears and eyes open for feedback.
- Leading discussions and trying to translate everyone needs into a sustainable resolution is something that stimulates you.
- You are Workday HCM certified and have at least 4 HCM implementations on your tracklist, combined with a strong generalist HR background.
- Workday doesn't have any secrets for you anymore and you master both the technical as well as the functional side.
- You are willing to travel.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Validated work experience on implementation of Recruitment and Talent module in HCM Workday would be an added advantage
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top