Solution Architect - Watson Customer Engagement
IBM is a global technology and innovation company. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with presence in 170 countries. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM from other companies in the industry.
Over the past 100 years, a lot has changed at IBM, in this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We like to say, "be essential." We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation.
Join the next generation of innovators, inventors and entrepreneurs who are changing the very way the world works. We want the brightest minds doing work that inspires, in an environment where growth is encouraged. IBMers get to discover their potential, so they're inspired to create breakthroughs that help our clients succeed. We're building diverse teams with people who want their ideas to matter. Join us - you'll be proud to call yourself an IBMer
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Watson Customer Engagement - Watson Supply chain provides a unified approach to manage evolving digital and physical channels and also enhance the customer shopping experience in the age of empowered customer for seamless, positive sales experiences. Manage evolving channels and interaction points across web, eCommerce, mobile, m-commerce and social or physical channels. Build smarter commerce and supply chains that are more efficient, demand-driven and transparent. Reduce complexity by synchronizing procurement, marketing, selling and service processes based on customer needs. Map Development team is involved in EDI Map Development for SaaS B2B WW clients.
IBM Watson Supply Chain is part of IBM Watson Customer Engagement business unit.
As part of Watson Supply Chain portfolio, IBM B2B/Managed File Transfer(MFT) Lab Services/Professional services team delivers MFT solutions to clients world-wide. We are part of the IBM India Software Labs team.
Who You Are.
As B2B/Managed File Transfer Lab Services/On-Premise Architect, you will....
- Work with clients world-wide defining their B2B Gateway solution.
- Work with different teams within and outside the organization. Aside from participating in the design and development of the solution and architecture,
- Apply your expertise to provide hands-on assistance to the client to assess and mitigate issues and apply best practices
- Requirements Analysis; Solution definition, Architecture; Design
- End to end implementation of the B2B solution
- Solution Audits; Performance engineering
- Lead projects from initiation till closure.
- Demonstrate technical leadership at team level
- Identify risks at project level and guide the team /client accordingly to mitigate them.
- Independently execute projects as SME
- Be a part of the high performing Lab services team who are considered industru expert in the B2B/MFT product portfolio.
- Get excellent opportunities to work directly at client locations and be a true consultant
- learn directly from experts in the field.
- Have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8-10 years of experience in Sterling B2B Integrator
- 6-8 years of experience in Managed File Transfer suite (Sterling File Gateway, Sterling Secure Proxy, Connect: Direct, IBM Control Center)
- Proven experience in IBM Transformation Engine (ITX)
- Programming skills in Core Java
- Overview of all new products in B2B portfolio
- Good knowledge of databases, Linux, basic scripting
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Quick to get enabled on the new products in B2B portfolio
- Relevant Product Certifications
- Ability to independently execute projects as SME
- Onsite/client facing experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Meet Some of IBM's Employees
Leadership Development Solutions Leader
Peter works with a variety of teams within IBM to increase organizational clarity, equip leaders to serve well, and provide opportunities for employees to continually grow and expand their skills.
Back to top