Software Engineer of IBM Watson Customer Engagement
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in supply chain visibility engine development
- Collaborate with service team to support local customers
- Participate in supply chain organization offering release cycles and contribute value-adds to the whole portfolio
- Communicate with WW stakeholder/customers to coordinate development, have day-to-day development status reporting and tracking.
- Work together with worldwide counterparts and collaborate across WCE to build mutual trust relationship
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
2+ year experience of Java/J2EE.
Knowledge of Web Services / RESTful services programming
Knowledge of Kafka / Mongo / Micro service / Kubernetes / Docker
Familiar with software engineering and testing process
Experience with Agile development process is a plus
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong English communication in writing, listening and speaking
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Quick learner and good flexibility
- Having strong sense of ownership and high accountability
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science & Technology or equivalent
About Business Unit
At IBM Cognitive Applications, we build open applications that unlock the power of data for clients, partners, and developers. Running on top of IBM's unique Hybrid, Multi-cloud and AI infrastructures, these applications work across horizontal domains and bring our technology to life for end users. Cognitive Applications unit includes: Watson Customer Engagement, Watson IoT, Watson Media and Weather, Talent & Collaboration, Digital Growth & Commerce, and IBM Developer teams.
Your Life @ IBM
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top