Software Development Tech Lead - Trusteer
Trusteer, a part of IBM Security Group, is seeking an experienced Software Development Tech Lead.
We are looking for passionate and bright individuals that wish to exercise their cyber security, software development and OS internals knowledge and take part in the development of the company's anti-fraud and cyber crime prevention software logic and mechanisms on top market products - PC, Mobile and Cloud platforms.
As a Security Software Tech Lead you will implement strategic and cutting edge anti-malware detection, prevention and removal mechanisms. Investigate and mitigate complex inter operation scenarios and take part in the integration and deployment of our security content.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with the scripting languages (Ruby/Python)
- Good background of OS security
- 3 years of experience as SW developer
- Good writing and communication skills
- Fast learner and a team player
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Basic machine learning knowledge
- Good understanding of Windows internals
- Experience in ASM/C
- knowledge in Android / iOS
- Bsc in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to top